The methodology will be adopted to establish the Web-Based Platform will be based on the ADDIE model:
Analysis: In this phase, the RTS+ project team will consider two major tasks as the following:
Demand Analysis: The task will carry out the analysis of demand to the specific subject of sports and experiential learning. Learner, the learning environment, resource, the goal, and system framework need to be analyzed. Our goal is to understand how the learners can get sports skills and life skills and help them to establish their personal development through sport.
Content Analysis: In this task, the work focuses on the core of e-tool, correction and the suitability of the tool content. Besides carrying out the content analysis of network data, scientific or technical literature, and teaching media.
Design: It is necessary to draw the script by matching up the Human-Computer Interface. The tasks would be considered as following:
• The design of platform architecture
• The design of the framework of the learning objectives.
• The mechanism of interaction and feedback evaluation
• Consideration of the media factors such as video, image, voice, text, animation, and effect that will be used and integrated into the platform.
Development: in this phase will develop the Web-Based Platform and will integrate the teaching material, indicators, evaluation tools, etc.
Implementation: See Pilot Implementation activities
Evaluation: During the period of testing and modifying for the system, learners start to use the system, and make the evaluation for the system. They may propose their suggestions that will be the reference to modify the system and the modules.
- Design and development of a novel Web-Based Platform
- To introduce experiential learning through sport in drug addiction recovery
- Sports Educators, addictions and health professionals will meet experiential learning through sport
- To enhance online and e-learning training (RTS+ Training program) in order to be effective and engaging as in-person training.
- To help therapeutic organizations to launch, manage, track and report on sports interventions and experiential learning initiatives.
- To develop a toolkit to build and reinforce drug addiction treatment agencies’ capacity to monitor, analyze and evaluate sport and physical activity patterns in addiction recovery.
- To deliver indicators and evaluation tools on sports interventions in drug addiction recovery
Intellectual Outputs/ Deliverables
IO.4 Web-based Platform