Harmonization of Sport and physical activity patterns in Drug addiction treatment
- Ethics Related to study/ Quality assurance
- Needs Analysis Framework
- Harmonized sport implementation in drug addiction treatment
- Development of policy recommendations
- Environmental scans aimed to record and Identify the sport and physical activity levels and patterns and their results in drug addiction recovery
- Monitoring and assessing of physical activities and sports implementation in drug addiction recovery (clients, professionals and organizations)
- Harmonization of sports programs implementation methods in addiction recovery.
- Advocating or influencing through Developing Policy recommendations/guidelines on prevention, addiction therapy, and social reintegration through sport.
Intellectual Outputs/ Deliverables
IO.1: Good Practices & Theoretical background report
IO.2: Environmental Scan /Needs Analysis Report
IO.3: Policy and Harmonization Recommendations Manual
D.3.1: Local context report (Data Research)
Reintegration Through Sport PLUS Research Logic Model