Social Return on Investment (SROI) report for the Reintegration Through Sport project (Greek version)September 12, 2019 6:46 am
The Reintegration Through Sport project in the 17th EFTC conference, Thessaloniki,19-20 September 2019September 6, 2019 6:54 am
Reintegration through Sport: Ημερίδα για τα οφέλη του αθλητισμού στην πρόληψη και τη θεραπεία της εξάρτησηςJune 5, 2019 6:32 am
- To identify the needs, challenges, barriers, and difficulties of addicted people to participate in sports and develop effective related responses.
- To contribute to the Harmonization of Sport and physical activity patterns in drug abuse treatment
- To advocate, or influencing through Developing Policy recommendations/guidelines on prevention, addiction therapy, and social reintegration through sport.
- To raise the awareness of all the relative stakeholders (therapeutic agencies, health professionals addiction workers, sport educators etc.), through capacity building and training, regarding the use of experiential learning in order to facilitate the positives benefits of sports participation of people in addiction therapy as well as about the significant opportunities that this involvement provides in the direction of promoting sustainable social reintegration.
- To design, create and promote a new innovative training tool and a web-based platform in order to strengthen the capacity building of health professionals, addiction experts, sports educators, addiction drug treatment organizations and agencies to design, implement and monitor sport-based interventions aiming to the life skills development of the people in drug addiction therapy.
- Evaluation through Social Return On Investment methodology (SROI) in order to analyze, monitoring and managing the intended and unintended social consequences, both positive and negative, of planned interventions (policies, programs, platforms, etc.) as well as any social change processes invoked by those interventions.